Ascend Summer Internship
We are passionate and excited about serving, discipling and leading the next generation through the Ascend Summer Internship. This internship is for college students who have completed at least their freshman year and are interested in partnering in ministry as staff interns with the Children’s Ministry and Student Ministry.
You can be a part of the Ascend Summer Internship by:
- Being a growing disciple of Christ.
- Completing freshman year of college.
- Following Pinelake values.
What is involved in the internship?
- Assisting with camps and events for Children's and Student ministries.
- Receiving training and hands-on leadership experience.
- Serving at a life-giving church while being paid.
You can spend your summer making an impact for today, tomorrow and eternity by being a part of the Pinelake Ascend Summer Internship. You'll have opportunities for evangelism and growth as you serve in ministry at Pinelake.
Applications for 2019 will be available October 1, 2018 – February 1, 2019.
For more information, please contact Pinelake Summer Internship through email or by calling the church at 601.829.4500.