October 10, 2017 | 8:15 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
We’re passionate about helping church leaders grow healthy movements. That’s why several times each year we open our doors for a behind-the-scenes look into our staff culture. You’re invited to join us for our monthly all-staff gatherings.
Who Can Come?
Pastors, staff and ministry leaders who desire to sharpen their leadership skills
What You’ll Experience:
- Our monthly staff gathering for worship, prayer, encouragement and stories of life change
- Ministry-specific development for you and your staff with members of the Pinelake team
- Lunch and table discussions with Pinelake staff
- Time with the senior leadership team to hear the story of Pinelake
- Question and answer session on church leadership with Chip Henderson (senior pastor) and Tim Smith (senior executive pastor)
- Opportunities to network with other ministry leaders
- Access to downloadable resources
What You’ll Learn:
- Developing and preaching through sermon series
- Planning effective worship gatherings
- Mobilizing the body of Christ toward mission
- Designing and creating a movement of small groups
- Creating a healthy staff culture
- Impacting the next generation with the Gospel
How Much Is It?
It’s free, but space is limited.