Church Planting Residency
Pinelake offers a church planting residency program for training church planters in the knowledge and skills for planting reproducing, life-giving churches. The 11-month program is a full-time paid residency designed to coach a church planter through pre-launch phases of vision refinement, leadership competencies, core group development, funding strategies and systems creation. Each resident participates in a network of church planters utilizing the Send Network Training as well as a learning community to build a stronger knowledge base of theology, ecclesiology and missiology.
- Learning in a high capacity leadership environment.
- Participating in church planting specific training.
- Inclusion in a national and local network of church planters.
- Customized learning environments for coaching in personal skill development.
- Working at a healthy, sustainable pace as you prepare for the launch of the new church.
PARTIAL LIST OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Live in humble submission to Christ, learning from the Word and from others.
- Develop a working understanding of ecclesiology, missiology, and theology in regards to the church plant.
- Development of a prayer support ministry for the new church plant.
- Research, define, and develop a comprehensive launch plan for the new church plant.
- Actively recruit, enlist, and equip core launch team.
- Develop and execute a strategy for donor support.
- Visit other church plants in order to assess, learn, and strengthen personal leadership.
- Involvement in selected activities with the Pinelake Missions Team.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A life that gives evidence of Christ.
- A clear call to plant reproducing churches.
- Willingness to relocate to Brandon, MS and then relocate again to the church planting site after the residency.